Mô tả công việc:• Develop & maintain web applications;
• Read & understand technical specifications, analyze product requirements, design features, implement & test web components;
• Provide support and maintenance to web applications;
• Troubleshooting & performing database administration;
• Being responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases;
• Being responsible for managing the internal and external database security;
• Ensures that backups are performed regularly on all databases.
Quyền lợi được hưởng:
Theo luật lao động và chế độ công ty
Số năm kinh nghiệm: 2 năm
Yêu cầu Trình độ: Đại học
Yêu cầu khác:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT;
• At least 2 years of experience working with PHP, MySQL;
• Strong teamwork skill;
• Strong ability to learn new technologies;
• Good problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
• Good communication skill in English is preferred.
Hồ sơ bao gồm: Đầy đủ
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30-07-2012
Giới thiệu nhà tuyển dụng
Tên công ty: APU Educational Development Group
Sơ lược về công ty: APU EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP is a 100% US invested organization providing pathways to US education for nearly a decade.
APU Educational Development Group oversees the APU International School which offers K-12 education based on the California standards and has a record of preparing hundreds of Vietnamese students for further study in the US at prestigious universities, often with merit-based scholarships.
APU International School is recognized by the College Board as a testing center for SAT and ACT exams and offers AP courses as well as English Language Development curriculum.
The APU Educational Development Group is a member of the prestigious Institute of International Education and enjoys partnerships with campuses of California State University, the University of Missouri Kansas City and other US universities and organizations.
Here at APU, we strive to build a team of world-class educators and support staff in pursuit of our mission of academic excellence. As we continue to expand our academic programs, we will be looking to fill a number of high profile staff roles:
Địa chỉ: 286 Lanh Binh Thang Street, Ward 11, Dist 11
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ: Trịnh Thị Huyền Trang
Điện thoại liên hệ: (84-8)9624 897
Email liên hệ: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cách liên hệ tốt nhất: Email